I have been honored by blogger The Farmers Taft with an Inspiring Blog Award! I blush. Thank you ma’am!
Award rules: * Thank the person who nominated you. * Share 7 things about yourself. * Nominate 15 other bloggers that you admire or inspire you. * Go leave a comment and let the people know you have nominated them.
Seven things about myself…
1) I am a huge Beatles fan.
2) I am a huge Rush fan (the band).
3) I have a weakness for potato chips, and gorgeous sock yarn/knitting patterns.
4) I can’t wait until the new season of Dr. Who starts.
5) I believe there is a Monty Python quote for nearly any situation.
6) I can’t believe I’ve been a mother for 12 years.
7) I think I’m one of the luckiest women in the world.
So, 15 blogs that I admire and am inspired by, because they keep me reading, laughing, thinking, and writing (I’ll link to them for you-that’s just the kind of girl I am):
1) The Farmers Taft- (well would you look at that) ;) I love the passion for life expressed in this blog. The food looks good too!
2) Real Food, Real Deals– This woman is a money-saving, record-keeping wonder. She calculates how much her recipes cost per serving, to show that you really can eat real food on a budget. I only wish I could do this. Also, she’s gluten-free.
3) Bucket List Publications– Adventure is this woman’s middle name. Her blog encourages everyone to live life to the fullest.
4) Things My Belly Likes– Simple, tasty recipes, gluten- and dairy-free, and a wicked sense of humor are what you’ll find here.
5) sarah on the go!– Young and Curious Sarah is searching for the meaning of her life, and who she wants to be, and eloquently shares the details of that search with us.
6) cozywalls– Gorgeous photos of gorgeous food that always make me say, “Oooh, yum!” Recipes too of course. And some lovely family stories.
7) onelifethislife– A personal photo blog, onelifethislife lets us see what she sees that inspires her each day to point and shoot.
8) domestic diva, M.D.– A humorous, unlikely combination of medical student stories/food blog. I often laugh out loud (LOL The Boy would say) while reading this blog.
9) The Unorthodox Epicure– Another blog about food and life that makes me laugh, with recipes and some attitude.
10) Sadie & Dasie– One of the cleanest, sleekest photo/lifestyle blogs I have seen. I just love looking at it. Oh, and there are cute dogs, too. Always a plus.
11) Jennirific– This blogger brings some extensive culinary experience to the table, to help folks make the move away from “overprocessed” food, to real food, and to have fun doing it.
12) The Winter Bounty Project– These folks are taking the lessons of Eliot Coleman to heart, and growing vegetables year-round in Hudson Valley, NY. I feel a kinship with them because I was also inspired by Eliot Coleman to eat seasonally, and I wish I could manage such an extensive project in my own life.
Well, I’m sorry that’s not 15 blogs, but they all do inspire and entertain me, and they’re worth a look! So get clicking, and I’ll see you on down the Road.